Spicy Senior Superlatives

Spicy Senior Superlatives

On March 25th, seniors at Yorktown High School gathered for a night of celebration and recognition at the annual Senior Superlatives event. Students dressed to the nines as they anxiously awaited to find out who would be crowned the winners of various categories. The event, hosted by Annie Newberger and Aiden Lajqi, was a night to remember for all who attended.

Awards were given out for a variety of categories, including “Most Likely to be a Millionaire,” “Best Dressed,” Most Likely to work back at YHS,” and “Most School Spirit.” Each winner was met with cheers and applause from their peers as they made their way across the stage to accept their awards.The applause was deafening as each award winner took the stage, with friends and classmates cheering them on. The atmosphere was one of joy and celebration as the seniors basked in the recognition of their achievements. 

Some of the standout winners of the night included Eric Song, who was named “Most Likely to Win a Nobel Prize” for his outstanding academic achievements and extracurriculars. Ciara O’Brien took home the award for “Clown Clown” for her infectious sense of humor and ability to make her classmates laugh. More winners included Reileigh McEnroe and Chris Constantine who won “Most Athletic”, Zayneb Cherif and Adrian Haxihaj who won “Best Glow Up”, Olivia Caruso and Joe Auokar who won “Most Kind”, and Blera Gashi and Michael Ryan who won “Most Dependable”. 

As the night came to a close, seniors were left with memories that they will cherish for years to come. The event was a true testament to the talent and camaraderie of the Class of 2024. Congratulations to all the award winners and best of luck in all your future plans!